NETGEAR GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement | Sturdy Metal | Desktop | Plug-and-Play | Unmanaged
- PLUG-AND-PLAY – Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- INTERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- STURDY METAL CASE – Small, sturdy desktop metal case and fanless quiet operation
- EASY-MONITORING – Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- GIGABIT ETHERNET – 5 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 10Gb non-blocking switching
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Next Business Day replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- 5 Ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 2000 Mbps in Full-Duplex Mode
- Autosensing MDI/MDI-X Ports
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, 802.1p, DSCP
- System Requirements: Network card for each connected PC, Network cables,Network software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc)
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty, Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement, 24×7 Advanced Technical Support
Netgear Giga Switch 5Pt Metal
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch provides your local area network (LAN) with reliable 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for five users.
Sturdy and Reliable Design
NETGEAR’s GS100 series desktop switches are housed in a compact sturdy metal case designed without the need for internal fans, keeping operation both silent and more reliable. It can be placed on a flat surface or you can use the included wall mount kit to hide it away on the wall.
Simple Setup and Stellar Performance
Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you’re ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure. The switch features auto-sensing ports which automatically obtains the fastest possible connection. There are no toggle switches or special crossover cables. The switch will honor priority tags at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 level if you have your network set to support jumbo frames.
Every port supports up to 2000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth. Automatic flow control ensures smooth traffic. There is a queue buffer memory of 12 kbytes per port and a MAC address database size of 4,000. The switch has status LEDs for power, and link, speed, and activity for each port.
The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch has a Mean Time Between Failure of 91,500 hours and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The power adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
GS105 Desktop Switch, wall-mount kit, power adapter, installation guide, warranty/support information card.
List Price: $ 7.77
Price: $ 7.77
Related Compact System Cameras Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Cameras & Digital Cameras » NETGEAR GS105NA 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement | Sturdy Metal | Desktop | Plug-and-Play | Unmanaged