- High power microscope with top & bottom illuminations
- Full optical glass system offers five settings up to 1000X
- 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotatable monocular head
- Sturdy metal framework; Coaxial coarse & fine focusing; Single lens condenser; 6-hole disc diaphragm
- Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This high power digital microscope has an incident and transmitted illumination system. Designed for students to learn science, it comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, 2MP USB digital camera, and top & bottom LED lights that use either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). It can view transparent biological slides and/or opaque objects like stamps and coins. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.. This is an ideal microscope for academics in home school and from students in elementary to high school. A microscope of this caliber is an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It comes brand new in a factory sealed box.
List Price: $ 161.48
Price: $ 161.48