- Filtered, RAW, and Live Photo Capture
- (RAW And Live Photos are only supported on these devices: iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 9.7″ iPad Pro)
- Focus controls and exposure controls: quickly lock with a single tap or new control wheels for manual adjustment
- Manual ISO controls to easily set the camera sensitivity
- Manual shutter speed controls to easily set the duration of the image capture
- Flash controls
- White balance controls with presets for daylight, cloud, tungsten and fluorescent light
- Pinch to zoom
- Spirit level to help you get level perfectly horizons
- Rule of Thirds and Square Grids, because you can’t beat classic compositions
- Focus Peaking: highlights sharp areas to help when focusing
- 28 Gorgeous Filters
- Quick access to camera roll and fast sharing
- Quick access to filters
- Every control is easily reachable with one thumb
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00
Apple’s Swift is a powerful, beginner-friendly programming language that anyone can use to make cool apps for the iPhone or iPad. In Coding iPhone Apps for Kids, you’ll learn how to use Swift to write programs, even if you’ve never programmed before.
You’ll work in the Xcode playground, an interactive environment where you can play with your code and see the results of your work immediately! You’ll learn the fundamentals of programming too, like how to store data in arrays, use conditional statements to make decisions, and create functions to organize your code—all with the help of clear and patient explanations.
Once you master the basics, you’ll build a birthday tracker app so that you won’t forget anyone’s birthday and a platform game called Schoolhouse Skateboarder with animation, jumps, and more!
As you begin your programming adventure, you’ll learn how to:
–Build programs to save you time, like one that invites all of your friends to a party with just the click of a button!
–Program a number-guessing game with loops to make the computer keep guessing until it gets the right answer
–Make a real, playable game with graphics and sound effects using SpriteKit
–Challenge players by speeding up your game and adding a high-score systemWhy should serious adults have all the fun? Coding iPhone Apps for Kids is your ticket to the exciting world of computer programming.
Covers Swift 3.x and Xcode 8.x. Requires OS X 10.11 or higher.
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 18.28