- 5.5-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution with Ion-Strengthened Glass & Oleophobic Coating
- iOS, Chipset: Apple A9, Processor: Dual-Core 1.84 GHz Twister, GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (Six-Core Graphics)
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash + 5 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, 31mm, Face Detection, Panorama
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE; USB: v2.0, reversible connector; GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
The moment you use iPhone 6s Plus, you know you’ve never felt anything like it. With a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before. Live Photos bring your memories to life in a powerfully vivid way. And that’s just the beginning. Take a deeper look at iPhone 6s Plus, and you’ll find innovation on every level. The original iPhone introduced the world to Multi-Touch, forever changing the way people experience technology. With 3D Touch, you can do things that were never possible before. It senses how deeply you press the display, letting you do all kinds of essential things more quickly and simply. And it gives you real-time feedback in the form of subtle taps from the all-new Taptic Engine. The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes brilliant 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video. iPhone 6s Plus also takes selfies worthy of a self-portrait with the new 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera. And it introduces Live Photos, a new way to relive your favorite memories. It captures the moments just before and after your picture and sets it in motion with just the press of a finger.
List Price: $ 499.99
Price: $ 499.99
- 3.5″ widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display
- Built-in 5.0MP digital camera with LED flash
- Maps with GPS
- Voice control
- 8GB built-in memory
This slim, powerful iPhone features a high-quality 5.0-megapixel digital camera with built-in LED flash, HD video with audio and Wi-Fi video calling. Multitasking capabilities allow you to switch easily between recently used apps, so you can get more done and have more fun!