Chromo Inc CI55000020 160 LED CI-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel, Camcorder Video Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
- The Chromo Inc® 160 LED Light is compatible with many different kinds of lithium batteries: Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, AA, and many others, full list coming soon.
- It is easy to know the battery capacity: press the test button, 4-LED On means battery full, 1-LED On means battery low.
- There are three filters included with this item, one white filter to soften the light (diffuse effect); one warm filter to reduce the color temperature and one Pink filter.
- Rotate switch is to be used to turn the light on/off and adjust the brightness. Hot shoe design can be attached to the video cam or DC
- Chromo Inc® is a registered U.S. Trademark under Serial number 85524492
This Chromo Inc® super lightweight 160-piece-LED video light can be used in video taking. either for lights setup or supplement and the light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
Chromo Inc Specifications:
Input: DC 7.2V~8.4V Maximum Power: 9.6 W
Color Temperature: 5400K (3200K/filter)
Average Service Life: 50000 hours
Luminous flux: 660 lm
Size: 141x62x150 mm
Weight: 430g (with package)
Illumination: Distance Lux 1m 900 lux 2m 240 lux 3m 120 lux 4m 70 lux 5m 40 lux
LED Video Lighting x1
Battery Holder x1
Filter x3(Soft Diffuser, 3200k filter, pink filter)
Chromo Inc Packaging
Please note: Batteries are NOT included.
Chromo Inc® is a registered U.S. Trademark under Serial number 85524492
List Price: $ 25.99
Price: $ 25.99
- Flash Mode Settings: 4 Slave Switch Selected Modes (No delay + 3 additional delays that can be set to ignore the various “pre-flash” types used by different camera models)
- Power Settings: Normal / Slave On Recycling Time (Full Power/ New Batteries): 3 to 4 sec. (NiMH) / .3 to 6 sec. (Alkaline)
- Triggering: Digital Slave Power Source: 2 AA Batteries in Flash (Alkaline/ NiMH) ( Battery is not included)
- Dimensions:(L x W x D) Flash: 3.5 x 2.25 x 1. in. (88.9 x 57.2 x 25.4 mm) Weight (w/o batteries): Flash: 2.3 oz. (65 grams) Bracket: 1.6 oz. (45 grams)/FONT
My digital camera has a built-in flash. Why do I need another? br>Built-in flashes are only effective to 8-10ft or less. This high power flash greatly extends the range!
The built in flash units of digital cameras are on average effective to only about 8-10 feet, and that’s when your lens is at its widest-angle setting . When you want to zoom in on the action (towards the telephoto end of your zoom range) you’ll find that your built in flash does exactly opposite of what you want, and its range is reduced! So, when you want to use your camera’s telephoto capability that you paid for, but also require the built in flash, your pictures come out dark or, even worse!
The advanced slave circuitry of the Pro Digital Auto Slave Flash with Bracket Set is not fooled by the “pre-flash” and eliminates the need for an electrical connection to your camera.
Can I use with a telephoto or wide-angle conversion lens? YES!
Unlike your camera’s built in flash; the flash is mounted to the side where even the largest conversion lenses will not block it. You will enjoy more even illumination and at a much greater distance, which is especially needed when working with your telephoto lens.
Does it require special batteries? NO!
This flash uses standard AA size (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) batteries to power the flash for hundreds of shots.
What cameras will it work with?
Virtually any camera, digital or film!
The Pro Digital Auto Slave Flash with Bracket Set is compatible with virtually any digital or film, point and shoot camera with a built-in flash including: Canon, Casio, Epson, Fuji, GE, HP, Kodak, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Polaroid, Ricoh, Samsung, Sony, Pro, Toshiba and Vivitar.
List Price: $ 6.99
Price: $ 6.99
Reprint Please Indicate: Cameras & Digital Cameras » Chromo Inc CI55000020 160 LED CI-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel, Camcorder Video Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras