Mens Analog Quartz Wrist Watch – Classic Casual Watch with Brown Leather Band Large Face Watches for Men
- MULI-PURPOSE – Perfect for all kind of business, casual, indoor activities or daily use.
- 98FT / 30M WATERPROOF MEN WATCH – Handwash,swimming,daily use waterproof,not suitable for underwater activities.Please DO NOT press any buttons underwater.
- SIMPLE CASUAL MEN WATCH DESIGN – Calendar date window;Roman number time mark with leather band
- KIND NOTE – Please DO NOT press any buttons in the water,in case of damaging waterproof ring,please keep it away from steam and hot water.
- THE PACKAGE INCLUDED – Business Wrist Watch x 1
DYINGER Mens Analog Quartz Wrist Watch – 30M Waterproof Watch with Brown Leather Band,Classic Business Casual Large Face Watches with Calendar Date Window for Men
Highlights: – Imported Quartz Movement: provide precise and accurate time keeping
– Roman Number Time Mark
– Classic Business Casual Design. Combines quality, leading edge fashion, and value.
– Stainless Steel Dial Case Back Cover
– Calendar Date Window
– 98FT / 30M Normal Water Resistant: Handwash, swimming, daily use waterproof, not suitable for underwater activities – such as diving. Too much water contact WILL DAMAGE THE LEATHER BAND STRAP.
– Roman Number Time Mark
– Calendar Date
– Case Material: Stainless Steel
– Band Material: Leather
– Mirror Surface: Mineral Glass
– Dial Color: White
– Dial Case Diameter: 1.5 inch / 3.8 cm
– Dial Case Thickness: 0.4 inch / 1 cm
– Band Color: Brown
– Band width: 0.8 inch / 2 cm
– Total Length: 10 inch / 25.5 cm
– Max Perimeter 8.8 inch / 22.5 cm (Buckle to Hole)
– Band Clasp Type: Buckle
– Watch Weight: 1.8 oz / 50 g
– Please DONOT wear this watch when diving. Also avoid the use in extreme hot or cold temperature.
– If mist or droplets found inside watch surface, please contact manufacturer immediately for maintenance to prevent moisture corrosion of the internal components.
– Clean the strap by a soft cloth on regular bases is highly recommended.
– Too much water contact will shorter watch life.
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 14.99
—T: The New York Times Style Magazine
Paul Newman wore his Rolex Daytona every single day for 35 years until his death in 2008. The iconic timepiece, probably the single most sought-after watch in the world, is now in the possession of his daughter Clea, who wears it every day in his memory. Franklin Roosevelt wore an elegant gold Tiffany watch, gifted to him by a friend on his birthday, to the famous Yalta Conference where he shook the hands of Joseph Stalin and Winston Churchill. JFK’s Omega worn to his presidential inauguration, Ralph Lauren’s watch purchased from Andy Warhol’s personal collection, Sir Edmund Hillary’s Rolex worn during the first-ever summit of Mt. Everest . . . these and many more compose the stories of the world’s most coveted watches captured in A Man and His Watch. Matthew Hranek, a watch collector and NYC men’s style fixture, has traveled the world conducting firsthand interviews and diving into exclusive collections to gather the never-before-told stories of 76 watches, completed with stunning original photography of every single piece. Through these intimate accounts and Hranek’s storytelling, the watches become more than just timepieces and status symbols; they represent historical moments, pioneering achievements, heirlooms, family mementos, gifts of affection, and lifelong friendships.
More Watches Products