- Connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 30Hz
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Note: The Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A)
- system requirement:Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
This Original OEM Apple USB Lightning Cable For iPhone This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet. 1M Long
List Price: $ 79.00
Price: $ 65.00