Stuhrling Original Ascot Mens Designer Watch – Swiss Quartz Silver Dial Date Wrist Watch for Men – Stainless Steel Analog Watch with Black Leather Strap 768.01
- Stainless steel watch with polished silver-tone crown and bezel featuring minimalist white dial with stick markers
- 42mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Genuine-leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
The polished stainless steel crown and bezel add classic appeal to this Stuhrling Original timepiece while the white minimalist dial lends a touch of modernity. Swiss Quartz movement with analog display Protective Krysterna crystal dial window Design features silver sunray dial with applied black markers, black leather strap, stainless steel buckle clasp, and date window Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
List Price: $ 455.00
Price: $ 84.95
- Features 7 functions to equip you for everyday adventures – including 1.25″ blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS scales with camo design provides sleek durability
- Fits comfortably in a pocket, while also making the perfect addition to any set of keys
- Length: 2.25″ (58mm), Height: .354″, Weight: 0.74 ounces
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Cut that thread, snip a zip tie, tighten a screw…you get the gist. The point is, that if you’re the guy (or gal) with the Swiss Army Knife in your pocket, you’re ready to spring into action, no matter what the task is.
Compact enough to fit in your pocket or hook to your key fob, the 2¼” Classic SD is the epitome of a Swiss Army Knife; functional, versatile and always there when you need it. Featuring 7 popular implements, stainless steel construction and Swiss-Made precision, the Classic SD is the perfect companion for everyone. Functional enough to save the day, this handy little tool is the perfect sidekick you’ll never want to leave home without.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Classic SD has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 7 Functions:
- Nail File with
- – Screwdriver
- Key Ring
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
List Price: $ 19.51
Price: $ 17.63
Related Swiss Watch Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Cameras & Digital Cameras » Stuhrling Original Ascot Mens Designer Watch – Swiss Quartz Silver Dial Date Wrist Watch for Men – Stainless Steel Analog Watch with Black Leather Strap 768.01