- Works with Polaroid 300 instant film and best with Polaroid AA Batteries
- Takes business card size instant color photos
- Auto flash in low light auto adjust electronic shutter 1/60 second
- Manual exposure compensation, four scene settings help capture the perfect shot in any light
Polaroid Pic-300 Instant Camera Features a
Easy and fun to use
To use, simply snap, print, and share your photos – that’s it! Take it on the go so you can send friends and family home with pictures of their own within minutes. The film counts down like a disposable camera so you know how many pictures are left before you change the film.
Taking a picture in all light settings
When the camera isn’t used for 5 minutes while the power was turned on, all the lamps automatically turn off and the camera enters an energy saving state. The camera can be reset to the, “power on” state by hitting the shutter release button or pushing and pulling the lens section. The Pic-300 uses four AA batteries (must be the same type and size of alkaline batteries).
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 69.75
- Classic mechanical Canon AE-1 Program camera body
- LED light meter display
- Compatible with all Canon FD lenses
- This camera comes with a Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 lens
The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that uses Canon’s FD mount lenses. It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera’s introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1. This mode sets both the shutter speed and aperture automatically, albeit with a slight bias towards the shutter speed setting. The user focuses the camera and then presses the shutter button. For those desiring more control, the AE-1’s shutter priority auto-exposure and full manual modes are still available.
Related Film Cameras Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Cameras & Digital Cameras » Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Film Camera (Purple) Reviews