- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 51 point autofocus system
- 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
- EXPEED 4 image processing; ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 – 25,600.Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
Introducing the Nikon D7200, the star of Nikon’s DX-format line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Shoot in nearly any light—from dawn until after dusk—and capture everything from sports and action to wildlife and everyday moments. Then share your beautiful images easier than ever with a compatible smart device. Whether you’re a passionate photographer or videographer looking for a tool to ignite your creativity, a pro in need of a nimble second camera or someone looking for an ideal blend of versatility and convenience, the D7200 is ready for your challenge.FEATURES: Your vision in stunning definition – Free of an optical low-pass filter, the D7200 produces remarkably pure, sharp photos and videos. Its 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor works together with EXPEED 4 image processing and NIKKOR lenses to enhance detail and tonality. This outstanding image quality is maintained all the way up to ISO 25,600 (two full stops higher than the D7200’s predecessor) for amazing low-light images. You can also now expand the ISO range up to BW1 (51,200) and BW2 (102,400) to shoot monochromatic photos in even more challenging lighting situations. Whether shooting stills or video, selecting the 1.3x crop mode extends the reach of NIKKOR DX and FX-format lenses, getting you closer to sports, action, wildlife and more.Nikon’s first DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi & NFC – Share your outstanding D7200 photos with no hassle, even when on the go. Just touch your compatible* smartphone or tablet with NFC to the D7200 to establish a Wi-Fi connection. Once connected, you can use your smart device to browse photos on the D7200 and then share your favorites by text message, email or posting online. You can also use your smart device as a remote for the D7200—see what the camera sees and take pictures! High-speed frame rate and increased buffer – With its 6 fps shooting capacity, the D7200 is an
List Price: $ 996.95
Price: $ 996.95
Nikon D3300 24.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens, HD 52mm Wide Angle Lens, HD 52mm Telephoto Lens, 32GB Class10 SDHC and Accessory Kit, Black
- For gorgeous, high-quality photos and videos take a look at the Nikon D3300 DSLR. It will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories–just like the special moments of your life.
- This Nikon D3300 DSLR Kit is Paired With AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens & Pro Series HD 52mm wide angle Lens + 52mm 2.2x High Definition Telephoto professional Lens.
- This kit Contains a 3 Pc. 52mm digital filter set with a premium quality UV filter to reduce glare and prevent damage without affecting color balance as well as circular polarizer filter to reduce metallic and water glares and fluorescent filter to reduce green casts.
- Take more high resolution pictures with the 2 X 32 GB SDHC class 10 flash memory cards and card reader/writer.
- It also comes with a universal wireless remote controller for ease of use and versatility, a professional wrist grip strap, & Pro Series 57″ Tripod, Camera flash and a deluxe starter kit with a 6pc memory card storage case and cleaning maintenance tools.
Take your art to the next level and capture the best moments of your life with the Nikon D3300 DSLR camera, The D3300 is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to enable high-resolution imaging, notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and full HD 1080p video recording. It includes the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, a standard zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. This lens incorporates a robust VR image stabilization system, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions. A Super Integrated Coating reduces flare and ghosting to optimize image clarity. Get it today for the most gorgeous shots.
• Nikon D3300 DSLR Digital Camera
• Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G DX VR II lens
• Pro Series HD 52mm wide angle Lens
• 52mm 2.2x High Definition Telephoto professional Lens=
• 3 Piece HD 52mm Filter Kit
• Digital Ultraviolet Filter
• 2 X 32 GB SDHC Class 10
• Pro Series 57″ Tripod
• Deluxe Digital Camera / Video Padded Carrying case
• AC/DC Turbo Travel Charger
• Wireless Universal Remote Control
• SD/SDHC Micro SD Reader/Writer
• 2- IN -1 Cleaning Pen
• Professional Wrist Grip Strap
• Universal Manual Flash
• 6pc Memory Card Case
• Mini Tabletop Tripod
• Deluxe Starter Cleaning Kit
List Price: $ 576.95
Price: $ 576.95
Related Nikon Cameras Products