Dr.meter Wifi Endoscope, 2.0 Megapixels HD Digital Inspection Camera with 5 Meters(16.4ft) Cable and 8 LEDs in the Camera Handheld Borescope Supports Windows iOS and Android System
- 【Ultra-Simple Wireless Operation】:To use your endoscope, all you need to do is download the MOQO View App. You can connect your endoscope to 2 or more iOS/Android/Windows/Mac devices simultaneously.
- 【Crystal-clear Image】: The 8mm 2MP HD camera and 8 dimmable LEDs provide a clear picture each and every time. You’ll be able to capture high-quality images and videos even in poorly-lit areas.
- 【Flexibility to Maneuver into Small Places】: The semi-rigid cable, mirror, magnet, and hook put you in complete control of the camera’s line of sight. It’s easier than ever to access tight spaces and inspect confined areas.
- 【Completely Hands-free】: Kick back, relax, and control the endoscope through your phone. The powerful battery lasts for 2 hours after a full charge – you won’t have to move a muscle.
- 【Endless Possibilities】: Use the endoscope for repair and maintenance, household cleaning, water pipe inspection, fire rescue, and so much more. You’ll never run out of ways to put it to use.
★Dr.meter Wifi Borescope with 8mm 2MP HD Camera and 5 Meters Cable★
★Getting Started★ 1. Download to MOQO View app by scanning the QR code or by downloading it directly from the App Store, Google Play, or any other application software. 2. Tap the power button on the WIFI box to turn on the endoscope. 3. Go to the WIFI settings of the device of your choice (smartphone, laptop, etc.) and select the “YPC-xxx” network. Enter the password “12345678” to get connected. 4. Plug the endoscope camera into the WIFI box via the USB connection at the end of the cable. 5. Open up the App to take a look at the videos or photos being captured. If you want to check them out on the computer, connect the WIFI box to the computer via the USB charging cable. 6. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn the LED flashlight on and off. 7. Tap the power button twice to turn off the device.
✔ Cable Length: 5m/16.4ft
✔ Sensor: 2 megapixels CMOS
✔ Resolution: HD640*480, 1280*720
✔ View Angle: 70 Degrees
✔ Focal Distance: 4-6cm (The best)
✔ Camera Head Diameter: 8mm
✔ Light: 8 dimmable white LED lights
✔ Waterproof Level: IP67
✔ Frequency: 2.425GHz-2.493GHz
✔ Transmission Distance: 0-30m
✔ Battery: 750mAh rechargeable
✔ Working Time: about 2 hours per full charge
✔ Support Capture Pictures: Photo Format: JPEG
✔ Support Record Video: Video Format: AVI
✔ Support System: IOS/Android/Windows (Vista/XP/Win7/Win8)/Mac
1 x Endoscope
1 x Wifi Box
1 x Protective Sleeve with Sucker
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x USB to Micro connector
1 x Accessory Bag (magnet, hook, mirror, fixed set)
1 x User Manual
List Price: $ 52.99
Price: $ 23.99
Reprint Please Indicate: Cameras & Digital Cameras » Dr.meter Wifi Endoscope, 2.0 Megapixels HD Digital Inspection Camera with 5 Meters(16.4ft) Cable and 8 LEDs in the Camera Handheld Borescope Supports Windows iOS and Android System Reviews